|Intitulé du poste:
||Responsable Marketing Réseaux H/F
||93 (Seine-Saint-Denis) - Ile-de-France
||Directeur / Responsable Marketing Communication
Description de la division
« Notre mission, tout faire pour l’entretien de l’automobile, grâce à notre offre produits, diagnostic et services.
En tant qu’un des équipementiers leader de la Rechange Automobile, nous proposons des solutions à nos clients multiples qui commercialisent des pièces de rechange : distributeurs, garagistes, centres auto, hypermarchés, web Player et notre réseau de garages Bosch Car Service. https://www.boschcarservice.com/fr/fr
Notre volonté, créer de l’enthousiasme chez tous nos clients ! »
Description du poste
The Bosch Car Service concept is worldwide the largest workshop concept for independent workshops, with over 17.000 members. The concept combines everything Bosch has to offer in the field of diagnostics & software, training (technical and non-technical) and marketing (Bosch brand).
The Concept Manager is responsible for the general direction of all marketing and business-development related activities for the Bosch Car Service concept in France. He/she works out a marketing plan, including all marketing activities on both Business 2 Business as well as Business 2 Consumer activities, and uses this plan as a foundation for all operations. As input, the Concept Manager uses the central directives and guidelines drawn-up by the Automotive Aftermarket headquarters in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Furthermore, the Concept Manager is in close contact with the Sales Manager for Workshop Concepts to define the priorities and to guide and steer the sales force. The Concept Manager is responsible for the operational execution of the marketing plan and relies on his/her good organization and negotiation skills in order to work closely with external agencies to support him/her with the execution of the marketing plan.
Next to this, the Concept Manager is able to get all stakeholders (both internal and external) on one line, by communicating frequently about the status of the concept and to prepare the right information to base decisions on.
- Language: French (mother tongue), English: fluent, other language (preferably Germany) is appreciated
- Organization: capable of organizing multiple-tasks, lead (smaller) project teams, communicate to stakeholders appropriately and accurately
- Autonomy: capable of working independently and set priorities in accordance to the targets received. Also possible to work autonomous without the constant help and attention of his/her direct report
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar environment/franchise environment or relevant marketing/business development experience in a similar market.
- Flexible: ability to travel both nationally and internationally
- Communication/presentation: can communicate accurately in French and English, both written as well as orally and is not afraid to present for large groups
- Team player: likes to work in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams
The position is based in the Robert Bosch office in Saint-Ouen, and full-time.
Cette offre d'emploi est relative à l'entité légale Robert Bosch France SAS
Des déplacements sont à prévoir sur ce poste.