|Intitulé du poste:
||CRM & Website Implementation Expert H/F
||92 (Hauts-de-Seine) - Ile-de-France
||Chef de projet CRM / eCRM
izmocars is a leading provider of automotive solutions globally with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. We provide retail solutions for online ecommerce, CRM, and Data Analytics for the automotive industry. Our Studio division is the largest producer of interactive media content and we offer global coverage of virtually all brands.
Our clients are OEMs, large dealer groups, rental car companies and leading online portals. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for dynamic professionals for our Paris office.
The current requirement is for a CRM Implementation Expert. This position requires the ability to understand client requirements, translate them into technical documentation, work along with the technical team and manage CRM & Website projects.
Excellent communication and technical skills are important. Bi-Lingual proficiency in French & English is a must.
This position focuses on the support and customization of izmoSV, our CRM software & izmoweb, our website platform. Requires involvement in production support, documentation, process development, integration, testing, training and deployment. Work with Business Solutions development, network administration, and engineering staff to ensure application stability, performance and monitoring. Act as a SME for the CRM environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to understand their requirement and generate a project requirement document
- Create and communicate detailed requirements, solution proposals that meet the business needs
- Provide ongoing business / administrative support to the users for the CRM platform
- Strong Data Load experience
- Conduct functional testing of implemented applications, and provide the initial support of these applications when moved to production.
- Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented processes
- Assist CRM Project Manager in status reporting and project milestone tracking
- Assist in coordinating project activities and deliverables across other team members.
- Effectively plan and conduct transition activities of newly implemented functionality to appropriate teams
- Provide post-implementation support & user training
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business experience with good analytical skills
- Degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with an industry recognized CRM platform such as Salesforce
- Experience documenting the current (as-is) processes and preparing the future (to-be) state diagrams
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to delve into details with a view to proactively solve issues, develop new ideas and add value to existing functions
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities/workflows
- Proven ability to quickly learn the business, the application and adapt to ever changing priorities
- Strong commitment to accuracy
- Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships across international teams
We offer a nurturing work environment that fosters career and personal growth. The compensation package is industry standard with all the requisite benefits.