||75 (Paris) - Ile-de-France
Save is building a Growth team, in-house, to manage its acquisition strategy and its presence on the digital. You beleive Save can be the leader of the device repairing business in Europe? So let's get to it ! You will work on awesome projects to develop the best SEO strategies, support SEM strategy and create a real content strategy to bring traffic to Save. Based in Paris, we have an incredible office and a real startup spirit.
Save is a leading Startup in the device repairing business headquartered in the heart of Paris. Our success is supported by our obsession for the customer. Our vision is to save anyone, anywhere on any type of devices.
We are a fast-growing company. What’s growth for us? Well, on the 1rst January 2015 we were 25 employees operating 6 corners in France. And now:
- 410 employees
- 130 Corners in Europe
- Presence in France, Germany, UK, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
We are looking for a SEO manager to join our team and work on our large amount of SEO projects. Save has lots of products and services to promote, in many different customer journeys. The Connected Devices market is very dynamic, there are a lot of things to say. And there are also a lot of education to make for the customers. You will join an open minded, crazy and friendly team.
You will work on a very competitive environment, manager SEO for multiple countries and languages, you will work from scratch and you will be in charge of building the team as we grow.
- Optimize the website (balisage, maillage interne, redirections, robot.txt)
- Develop SEO strategies: SEO blog, backlinks strategy, relation with e-blogers
- Analyse competitors SEO strategy, define Reporting tables, follow-up optimization and SEO improvements.
- Follow-up SEO success for acquisition based on GTM and Webmastertool
- Create / use tools to manage SEO at large scale
- You need to love what you do, have opinions, work well in a team, have ambition, and be willing to learn everyday.
- Have a solid and up to date understanding of best practices of SEO and good writing skills
- You know the tools to monitor SEO and setup strategies (Webmaster tools, etc.)
- Good english is mandatory. Speaking other langages is a +
- You love technology and follow the last releases, etc.
- You have a sense of humor :)